lists

joe bsd joebsd1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 13:51:26 PST 2002

Hello all,

If anyone else thinks there is a need, I could take
ownership of list devoted to Windows technical discussions.
Remember, this is JUST a suggestion.  There is no need to be
insulting about it.

I'm starting to learn about Windows servers and products.
I could foresee a lot of questions coming up and would like
to have a local place to post questions.  I didn't want
to start posting a lot of questions to the baylisa list
and then get notified that I'm hogging the list bandwidth
with stupid Windows questions.

And I think we all need to chill out a little bit.  I am sorry
about previous posts about other issues.  I stopped posting
about that.  If anyone else is interested in those issues they
know where to find me now.

> > Sorry, I didn't realize that my "reply to:" was set
> > incorrectly in the earlier message.
> We all make mistakes.
> Except me.  I didn't mean to say I make mistakes.  I take it back.
>
> >   Guy
>
> Guy or Joe?  I get confused by pseudonyms.  And this BSD name?
> What's the ethnicity of that?

It's Guy, but you can call me Joe.  As for the BSD, I think
that's Polish, originally BSD-ski, but I'm not sure.

--Guy