lists

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Sat Mar 30 10:07:24 PST 2002

> I just thought "Technical discussions" might be in the list description
> like these guys do it.

> Until I saw some of the recent traffic on the list, I was
> afraid to ask technical questions on the baylisa list.
> Have you guys ever considered creating a few
> lists for tech discussions?:
> Linux
> Windows
> Solaris
> Mixed Platform

I think having us all mix up our issues in the same place is good, not
bad.  If the matter affects large installations, any of us might be able
to answer, even if your platform and ours aren't the same, and even if
the question isn't *about* mixing platforms.

My opinion only, yours may vary.

-* Heather Stern * star at starshine.org * Starshine Technical Services *-