nature of the list baylisa at baylisa.org

Strata Rose Chalup strata at virtual.net
Sat Mar 30 12:23:54 PST 2002

One can always join baylisa-announce and unsub from baylisa if occasional
volume blips are that distressing.  Much ado about nothing.

SRC

J Greely wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Mar 2002, Heather wrote:
> >Let me get this straight, you're trying to claim that questions about
> >reaching a terminal server of one OS type from another OS is *off* topic
> >here?
>
> If I wanted to be part of a high-volume mailing list, I would have
> subscribed to one. I find general "hey guys, let's chat about terminal
> servers" as off-topic as "who wants to join the Ruckus Society and
> learn how to commit property crimes?".
>
> -j

Strata Rose Chalup [KF6NBZ]                      strata "@" virtual.net
VirtualNet Consulting                            http://www.virtual.net/
 ** Project Management & Architecture for ISP/ASP Systems Integration **