Terminal services and Linux

Greg Kulosa greg at kulosa.org
Fri Mar 29 13:04:15 PST 2002

> But on the Baylisa home page, it states the purpose of
> this list as follows:
>
> "This is the general mailing list for BayLISA activities."

Yes, and all these other people have been using this list as it was
meant, and how it has always been used, for the 7-8 years that I have
been a member.

Personaly, I love that there is a place I can get information and advice
from fellow SA's.

If you don't think that talking about technical stuff is a "BayLISA
activity", then you missed the whole point of the organization.

BTW, I have not been posting much lately, but I am not a new-comer here.
I was on the board of directors for 2 years as the Arch (Secretary),
and ran the MBONE transmission of meetings for 2 years before that.

> Maybe that should be broadened a little bit or a technical
> discussion list formed.  Maybe I'm only pointing this out
> because of the way I got hammered by a few members for
> bringing up employment related issues on baylisa lists.

If you behaved like this at your last employer, no wonder you are
unemployed.

--
Greg A. Kulosa          | "The avalanche has already started, it is too
Systems Administrator   |  late for the pebbles to vote." - Ambassador Kosh
greg at kulosa.org