Hunting for a home for wayward hardware

Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr gwen at reptiles.org
Thu Mar 28 16:34:48 PST 2002

Through the moving process, we've discovered no less than _5_ T3 CSU/DSU
Access Multiplexors in our apartment.

They're DL3100s, w/ HSSI - and I'd dearly like to see them go to somewhere
better than the dump.

If anyone's interested, please email ASAP (so that you'll get them
before the dump does).

If you have pointers to someone who might be interested in them, that
wouldn't be a bad thing either.

The ecofreak in me twitches at the idea of just shipping them off to
the dump - and the technoweenie thinks that you can always do _something
with old hardware...

cheers!