Fwd: Ruckus Society Tech Toolbox Action Camp Update and DATES!

Shoshana Bella Billik shoshana at billik.com
Tue Mar 5 22:25:23 PST 2002

        Hi, everyone!  I thought that some of y'all might be interested in going to
this event, especially if you're in between jobs.

                                                                Take care,
                                                                Shoshana

P.S.  Apologies if this message is slightly off-topic -- I'm sure I'll hear about it
from y'all if it is!  ;-)

*      	   Shoshana Bella Billik       	*    	shoshana at billik.com     *
*    http://www.billik.com/shoshana/ 	*    	sbillik at yahoo.com        *