Usability Testers needed with System Admin work background

Phil_Rufin at trendmicro.com Phil_Rufin at trendmicro.com
Tue Jul 23 11:19:04 PDT 2002

[Approved by postmaster at baylisa.org -- please direct queries & comments
about approval process to that address or blw at baylisa.org.]

		Greetings, System Administrators:

		At Trend Micro, we are always looking for new solution to
protect you from virus and other malicious content threats. Currently,
development is underway on our latest product Control Manager, which is the
latest centralized antivirus, and content security management system. It
retains the software management philosophy embodied by the pioneer in
centralized antivirus-network control -- Trend Virus Control System. Control
Manager implements the same, proven, three-tier protection architecture
(Antivirus Client, Management Server, Control Server) and Web-based control
console concept of its award-winning predecessor.

		As a part of our development process, I would like to invite
you to participate in an upcoming usability test on Aug 13, 15, and 16,
2002. The test takes about 90 minutes, during which time we'll ask you to
use Control Manager and provide your opinion on the ease of use, design,
features, and look & feel.

             Tester's profile:
		*	System Administrator (Advanced and Intermediate
level) work background

		Test schedule:
            Aug 13--1:30 pm
            Aug 15--9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm
		Aug 16--9:00 am, 11:00 am, and 1:30 pm

		Because space is limited, please respond to this email ASAP
if you are interested so we can arrange a time that is convenient for you.
Please note that the test will be conducted at the following site:
                        Trend Micro, Inc. office
                        2nd floor, 10101 North De Anza Blvd.
                        Cupertino, CA 95014
                        USA

		To express our gratitude for your help and participation, we
are offering $100 remuneration to participants who complete the test;
transportation expenses will not be covered.
	Note: You must be 18+ to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
		If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
phil_rufin at trendmicro.com <mailto:phil_rufin at trendmicro.com> or call
1-800-307-5336 (enter extension number: 6337).

	Sincerely,

	Trend Micro Product Development Team.

Teofilo Monge Rufin, Jr., Ph.D.
Trend Micro Inc.