spam increase: fivefold, according to Brightmail

David E. Weekly david at weekly.org
Mon Jan 14 09:09:23 PST 2002

Interestingly enough, the *majority* of spam mail I receive is in Chinese.
I'm not Chinese myself, nor have I visited Chinese sites, so I don't think
I've been specially selected or anything.

Has anyone else also seen this? It's to the point where I just delete all
non-Roman-character email now. ~10-20 Chinese messages a day, maybe more.

-david