a bit of lovely news about spam in California

Strata Rose Chalup strata at virtual.net
Mon Jan 7 15:40:06 PST 2002

Sorry, I think this kind of attitude just adds to the problem.
Traffic is traffic.  Saying one kind of traffic is "spam" and
therefore bad, and the other is "autoLART" and therefore good
and/or justified is just moral window dressing on having spam
cost 2*X bandwidth instead of just X bandwidth to the net
community.

Speaking of which, editing headers to remove the extra cc
only takes a moment and is much more appreciated than getting
two copies.

cheers,
Strata