Meeting 17 Jan 2002, 7:30 pm

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Fri Jan 4 16:44:02 PST 2002

  Greetings, fellow sysadmins, netadmins, and other folk interested in
  large scale sysadmin matters.

  This month's topic is:
	New Technologies for Network Monitoring

  Our speaker is:
	Vicka Corey, a lead programmer on NetIntercept

  While NetIntercept itself is a product of Sandstorm Enterprises,
  The nuts and bolts of monitoring at the large scale, keeping track
  of it all, and reporting will be discussed at length.

  Our apologies to those of you who expected Simson Garfinkel.  He has
  conflicting travel arrangements, but is expected to be available later
  this year.

  We're at the usual place (Incyte Genomics HQ) with the usual goodies
  (snacks, sodas, $6 pint glasses) amd the usual time: 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm

-* Heather Stern * Arch (secretary) BayLISA Board * http://www.baylisa.org/ *-