My last plea,

Conrad Minshall conrad at apple.com
Thu Feb 28 12:18:52 PST 2002

At 2:58 PM -0800 2/27/02, joe bsd wrote:

>think this is my worst side.  This is one of the few times in my life
>that I'm standing up for what I think is right. I talked to the San
>Jose Mercury News.  They are doing a story on this H1-B issue.  The
>reporter said she has heard dozens of complaints but nobody with the
>guts to leave their name.  She wants to take my picture for the
>article. I know I can't convince all of you of the seriousness of
>this problem, but I know there are some of you who have the sense to
>understand.  Please don't let me stand alone when the Mercury News
>takes the picture for this story.  I'm certainly not doing all this
>just for myself.

Acknowledged.  And thank you for having the courage to take this on, even
in the face of all the negative feedback.  I wish I had as much energy and
determination!  I'd apply to IT causes I personally support, such as
monopoly abatement and privacy issues.  Go for it dude!

Conrad Minshall
(a long-lurking unix kernel engineer :)

--
Conrad Minshall, conrad at apple.com, 408 974-2749
Apple Computer, Mac OS X Core Operating Systems