(forw) [sf-perl] Mini-sig-beer-east-bay

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 3 19:41:03 PST 2002

Being re-posted here, as of likely interest.

----- Forwarded message from David Alban <extasia at mindspring.com> -----

Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:28:47 -0800
From: David Alban <extasia at mindspring.com>
To: sfpug at sf.pm.org
Cc: George Woolley <george at metaart.org>
Subject: [sf-perl] Mini-sig-beer-east-bay

Greetings!

I know this is very short notice, but at least three oakland perl
mongers have said they'll attend...

There will be a mini-sig-beer-east-bay event tomorrow (Wednesday)
evening at 7:30 pm at Jupiter (corner of Shattuck and Allston) in
Berkeley.

For anyone who doesn't know me, I'll be wearing a navy blue t-shirt
with horizontal white pin stripes, so that you can identify the
mini-sig-beer-east-bay folks.  (I have long (tied back) dirty blond
hair and a starter beard[1].)  Also, FYI, Jupiter has two floors and
an extensive outside courtyard area.  We'll be there somewhere...

This mini-sig-beer event grew out of a thread on the oakland perl
users group mailing list.[2]

David

[1] Recently I shaved my beard of several years and immediately said
    "This sucks!!" so I'm growing it back.