My last plea,

joe bsd joebsd1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 11:28:13 PDT 2002

Chuck Yerkes wrote:
> If your goal is to advocate a SPECIFIC action - call your representative
> (free for Working Assetts Long Distance subscribers), tell them to
> support or vote against bill number HRxxx, then great.  Offer that.

Thats exactly what I think people should do and here is a site
that makes it easy to stay informed of immigration issues that
affect us all.

http://www.numbersusa.org/index

http://www.diversityalliance.org/

Let's let this thread die before people start getting
upset.  I'll be happy to answer anybody's email if
they send it to me directly.

Take care