FYI for the people I had talked at the last meeting about racks

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at Alameda.net
Thu Nov 22 13:13:51 PST 2001

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 02:18:39PM -0800, Ulf Zimmermann wrote:
> Just wanted to let the people know that the racks I got from an
> auction are 23" which many people can't use. They are steel,
> light blue, have two power outlets mounted at the bottom. I also
> got some shelves for them. If anyone is still interested, I am
> going to sell them for $40 to BayLisa people, otherwise I am
> going to sell them for $50.
>
> Sorry if this is off topic, but there were several people who
> showed interest and this is the best method to reach them all.

Ahhh, I have a bonus. Included with the racks were some shelves
and 3 longer boxes. It turns out these racks should 19". They
are Damac C4307-3 from the number on the bottom. You can find
them at http://www.damac.com/racksyst.html

These are brandnew, unpacked (only 1 box opened to confirm content).
Please make an offer if interested. Have a nice turkey day.

--
Regards, Ulf.