FYI for the people I had talked at the last meeting about racks

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at Alameda.net
Wed Nov 21 14:18:39 PST 2001

Just wanted to let the people know that the racks I got from an
auction are 23" which many people can't use. They are steel,
light blue, have two power outlets mounted at the bottom. I also
got some shelves for them. If anyone is still interested, I am
going to sell them for $40 to BayLisa people, otherwise I am
going to sell them for $50.

Sorry if this is off topic, but there were several people who
showed interest and this is the best method to reach them all.

--
Regards, Ulf.