Conference bridge idiocy

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning at lanning.cc
Thu Dec 13 15:11:24 PST 2001

We use AT&T's conferencing service.  The person who reserves the conference
is givin an email that has the participant and host codes as a confirmation
letter.

The person scheduling the conference will then publish both codes to the
group invited to the meeting.

And (this is the funny part), they add formatting and have the host code in
strikethrough text.

If the chair of the meeting is not the first one on the call, usualy s/he
has to login as a participant, because someone else already logged in as
host.

If we need something done to the call (like extending it) we have to ask
who logged in with the host code.

It is a pain in the ***, but we just deal with it.

---- As written by Jim Hickstein:

/* Robert Hajime Lanning                             lanning at lanning.cc
** Trade: Unix Systems Administrator (Senior level) (SAGE IV)
*/
#include <std_disclaimer.h>