Theoretical vs Practical Knowledge

Michael Grey gandolf_the_grey at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 23:11:57 PST 2001

Most people think that the piece of paper, weither it is a 'certification'
or a degree gives them the knowledge to be an admin...

Nothing beats 'doing the job' and learning what works in real life.

Microsoft claims that a MSCE is prepaired to admin your world; however,
these are the same people who claim that Windows 2k runs on a 486 with 64
megs or ram...

Last thoughts; it is not how much you know, but knowing where and how to
find the RIGHT answer (and impliment it) that counts.

Michael Grey