[Baylisa] Short But Cool Winter 2016 - Need a couple more talks!

Dan Mcqueen danmcq at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 23:25:29 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

Next Thursday's BayLISA meeting is the 2016 Short But Cool session. We are
still looking for a couple more short talks... If you've got something
you'd like to
present, demonstrate, or otherwise cover in an approximately 10-15 minute
"session," please get in touch with me.

Stay tuned for the latest updates on BayLISA's Meetup page - Details/RSVP
at https://www.meetup.com/BayLISA/events/235621840/

If you're interested in getting involved in the new year, either by
volunteering
to support the organization, outreach to other groups, helping recruit
speakers/sponsors/site hosts, or something else we haven't thought about,
feel
free to get in touch as well.

BayLISA is here for you, and we need your help to keep it focused on you.

Thanks,
Dan McQueen
BayLISA President