[Baylisa] Do you remember..

Rob Markovic rob.markovic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:53:57 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am hoping one of you can help me remember the name of a company that gave
a talk long ago on the concept of creating a minimal instance of an
application by tracing it's structure from the kernel to the file system.

The resulting linux image could run nothing but that application with
minimal required kernel, memory, libraries and storage.

Later they were acquired and never heard from again. It may have had 'free'
or 'scale' in its name at the time, but I am not certain.

Can anyone help me recall?

-- Rob

about.me/vRobM
[image: Rob Marković on about.me]