[Baylisa] The Future of Systems Administrators

Rob Markovic rob.markovic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:41:45 PST 2015

With the coming wave of IoT, unfortunately, Sys Admin or not, we will all
become AoT, Adminitrators of Things.

Some of us already are, with who knows how many different devices at home.

Not going away until things administer themselves.

-- Rob

about.me/vRobM
  [image: Rob Marković on about.me]
    <http://about.me/vRobM>