[Baylisa] Save the environment and win iPhone 6 (contest from CleanBayArea)

Victor Gichun atilekt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 09:11:04 PST 2015

Dear Roy,
I'm sorry to hear that my emails disappointed you.
I've got a permission of Robert Novak to send 1 email a month to remind
members about our FREE service.
This is not SPAM.
I'm not trying to sell anything.
I'm trying to pay your and other Baylisa's members attention to recycle
used equipment instead of disposing it into dumpster.
According statistics 70% system administrators dispose used equipment into
dumpsters instead of properly recycling them.
Besides saving the environment we financially support Baylisa and we'll
appreciate if you Rob and other Baylisa's members participate in
our initiative and help us to protect the environment in SF Bay Area.

Sincerely yours,
Victor Gichun

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Roy Rapoport <rsr at inorganic.org> wrote:

> On 1/15/15 11:33 PM, Victor Gichun wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone, this is Victor Gichun with CleanBayArea.
>>

> Shocked I am not.  For those who haven't looked at the archives lately,
> allow me to summarize activity on this mailing list over the last four
> months:
>
> December: 3 emails, all from Victor Gichun, promoting his business
> November: 1 email, from Victor Gichun
> October: 1 email, from Victor Gichun
> September: 1 email, from Robert Novak.  Non-commercial.  Yay.
>
> In true open-source fashion, I can of course unsubscribe and avoid the
> annoyance.  The question, however, is: Is this what we want this mailing
> list to be? Should we just make Victor Gichun the admin for this mailing
> list and admit it's a distribution list for CleanBayArea spam?
>
> -roy

Best Regards,
Victor Gichun
Recycling manager