[Baylisa] Fwd: Meetup Cancelled: Scalability Challenges For Cloud Storage

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu May 15 16:19:29 PDT 2014

For any of you who may not have received the Meetup notification, we've
cancelled today's BayLISA meeting due to a loss of venue. Stay tuned for
details on the June 19th meeting--we'll try to reschedule I/O Switch and we
expect to have a talk on security concerns around public cloud deployments
as well.

Robert