[Baylisa] Information for Baylisa members

Victor Gichun atilekt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 11:50:35 PDT 2014

Hi Baylisa member,

70% of US companies dispose unwanted electronic and computer equipment into
dumpsters.

Clean Bay Area resale used equipment instead of recycling to save the
environment.

You can save the environment, support Baylisa and make some money.

If you are in SF Bay Area please let us pick up your used computer,
networking, biotech, lab, testing or electronic equipment.

*We provide a free pick up, give you some cash for qualified equipment and
share profit with Baylisa. *

Please call me *408-402-1073* or submit a form on our website
http://www.cleanbayarea.com

when you have used computer, networking, biotech, lab, testing or
electronic equipment.

Let's Keep Bay Area Clean.

Sincerely yours,
Victor Gichun