[Baylisa] Fwd: Information for Baylisa members

Victor Gichun atilekt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 11:30:31 PDT 2014

Dear Baylisa member,

Let me remind you that 70% of US companies dispose unwanted electronic and
computer equipment into dumpsters.

I hope your company doesn't do that.

You can help us to save the environment, support Baylisa and make some
money.

We resale used equipment instead of recycling to save the environment.

Please let us pick up your used computer, networking, biotech, lab, testing
or electronic equipment.

*We provide a free pick up, give you some cash for qualified equipment and
share profit with Baylisa. *

Please call me *408-402-1073 <408-402-1073>* or submit a form on our
website http://www.cleanbayarea.com

when you have used computer, networking, biotech, lab, testing or
electronic equipment.

Looking forward to seeing you at the next Baylisa's meeting on Thursday,
August 21

Sincerely yours,
Victor Gichun
VP of operations