[Baylisa] BayLISA Board Election Results

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Nov 21 22:16:14 PST 2013

In the board elections at tonight's meeting, the members of BayLISA elected
Guy Purcell, Heather Stern, and Andrew Shinn to two year terms ending in
2015.

Continuing their two-year terms through to 2014 are Robert Novak and Dan
McQueen.

The board thanks "retiring" members Rick Moen and Rob Markovic for their
service over the past years.

The next board meeting is December 2 at 7pm. We will elect officers for the
2013-2014 year at this meeting and start planning the 2014 calendar. If you
are not a board member and would like to attend, please contact me directly
for information and logistics.

Our next general meeting is December 19, the winter Short But Cool. Anyone
wishing to give a talk should get in touch with me or another board member
as soon as possible to get on the schedule.

Robert