[Baylisa] any preferred F5 resellers?

Ray Wong rayw at rayw.net
Fri May 17 16:51:59 PDT 2013

thanks guys. talking to a few folks now about gear options. No one
suggested any consultants, though I've asked some of the gear vendors if
they also have consultants to recommend. Guess the economy really is in
better shape since no one offered their own services. ;)

Seriously. This place I've landed at is running 9.4, which is EOL and I
think coming up on EOSL. I'd love to upgrade but for now I need some help
figuring out why the things have started misbehaving. having someone able
to show a root cause (esp if it's simply the hardware going bad, though
it's happening to the same pattern on both in the pair, so thinking it's
something else that just isn't showing up as an error in the obvious
places).

Anyone know LTM v9.4 better than I do want to take a look? :)