[Baylisa] any preferred F5 resellers?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue May 14 16:18:19 PDT 2013

I second NHR for budget/used gear... Redapt was good when I was in the
buying side for aftermarket but they may have gone more toward new
authorized reseller stuff.

I'd suggest ACS in Sunnyvale as well (http://www.acsacs.com/). I can give
you a contact there if you want, I worked with them for a few years as
well.