[Baylisa] any preferred F5 resellers?

Ray Wong rayw at rayw.net
Tue May 14 15:45:12 PDT 2013

Am guessing resellers can offer somewhat improved pricing (and probably
better customer service) than going F5 direct for a smaller shop... I'm
looking to improve from an old pair of 6400s to something a little more
capable with greater simplicity than rolling my own HAproxy solution...

I'm also open to bringing in an F5 consultant for a quick evaluation of if
our current hardware is even working right, if our configs look reasonable,
and make recommendations on what we really need, if anyone has recs on that.

-R>