[Baylisa] Short But Cool Winter 2013 - Need a couple more talks!

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Dec 11 18:04:10 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

We're pleased to welcome friends from Microsoft and Scale Computing to next
Thursday's BayLISA Winter 2013 Short But Cool session. We are still looking
for a couple more short talks... if you've got something you'd like to
present, demonstrate, or otherwise cover in an approximately 10-15 minute
"session," please get in touch with me.

Stay tuned for the latest updates on BayLISA's Meetup page - Details/RSVP
at http://www.meetup.com/BayLISA/events/152249412/

If you're interested in getting involved in the new year, either by
volunteering to support the organization's Internet presence, outreach to
other groups, helping recruit speakers/sponsors/site hosts, or something
else we haven't thought about, feel free to get in touch as well.

BayLISA is here for you, and we need your help to keep it focused on you.

Thanks,
Robert Novak
BayLISA President