Full house this week - RSVP now if you're coming - Mark Burgess "SysAdmin 3.0: The Infrastructure Engineer" at BayLISA 1/19/2012

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Jan 16 09:25:58 PST 2012

Hi folks,

We're pleased to welcome Mark Burgess of CFEngine.com as this month's
BayLISA speaker. The meeting is at 7:30pm this Thursday, January 19,
2012, at LinkedIn (currently scheduled for the usual "Culture Club"
meeting room at 2051 Stierlin Ct, 94043).

Dr. Burgess's talk, "SysAdmin 3.0: The Infrastructure Engineer," is
looking to be popular, with a full house of 60 RSVPs already in and a
waiting list forming.

We are looking into a larger space, and if that happens, details will
be emailed, as well as posted on www.baylisa.org and Meetup...

IMPORTANT: If you're planning to come but haven't RSVPed yet, please go to

http://www.meetup.com/BayLISA/events/38191672/

...and register for the event. If you have RSVPed already--thank
you--but if your plans change, please change your status on the site
so that a waiting list person can join us. Waiting list slots should
convert on a first-come, first-served basis, so the sooner you RSVP,
the better your chances will be of getting in.

We base meeting space (where possible) and refreshments on the number
of RSVPs received, and with 65 people interested so far, we want to
make sure that everyone who wants to hear Dr. Burgess speak can do so
comfortably. We appreciate your support and cooperation, and I do my
best not to over-email people through Meetup or any of our other
communication venues.

Thanks, and hope to see you this Thursday.

Robert Novak
BayLISA President