[Baylisa] [darkuranium at gmail.com: Request for comments on a keycap (keyboard key) logo]

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Dec 20 11:47:50 PST 2012

I've found evidence in Twiki that there was a licensing/royalty agreement
with Mr McKusick. I believe it was 5% of gross receipts in advance, from a
blw message from Jim 12 years ago last month :)

We've (well, I've) been thinking about doing new promo items, which will
probably require making a new agreement with Kirk. Someone committed to
having some new logos designed by the February 2012 board meeting, but that
hasn't happened yet. Maybe in 2013. Maybe a Mayan themed logo or
something--perhaps animated? :)

Robert