[Baylisa] A Minor Etiquette Question

Roy Rapoport rsr at inorganic.org
Thu Dec 6 13:53:32 PST 2012

Say you see a job posting go to baylisa-jobs that seems to you pretty
horrifying.  Things like a mismatch between salary ("We'll pay you $8.23
an hour!") and qualifications ("Advanced knowledge of Python! Must have
gone to kindergarten with Linus Torvalds!"), or work conditions ("Must
be ready and willing to work 24 hour shifts.  Several.  Without breaks").

What's the right behavior, then? Respond privately to the recruiter
(these sorts of things seem to correlate strongly with recruiter-posted
jobs, rather than direct postings, because hiring managers are typically
at least somewhat more grounded in reality)? Respond to baylisa-jobs?
Respond to baylisa? Let it go because it's none of your business?

I'm curious to see what other peoples' opinion is.

Best,
-roy