[Baylisa] Colo space?

Tim Pozar pozar at lns.com
Tue Aug 28 18:53:57 PDT 2012

Have you talked to the folks at Cernio colo co-op? They rent by the U at Layer42 in Mountain View and United Layer in San Francisco.

Tim

"Guy B. Purcell" <guy at extragalactic.net> wrote:

Hi All,

I currently have a 1U server colo'd at HE. I'd like to replace it with a vastly more efficient 2U one I've built, but it requires more juice than I'm contracted for. So, before I go and renegotiate my contract, I thought I'd ask if any one of y'all either has 2U you'd like to rent long-term, or would like to go in with me on a 1/4 cab rental someplace. Anyone?

-Guy