Going to OSCON 2012 Portland? Here, take this!

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Apr 23 20:25:48 PDT 2012

Hey folks,

If you're looking to go to OSCON 2012 in July, we're pleased to share
a BayLISA discount code with you. This discount is the same as the
returning attendee discount, but if you use our code, and enough
people sign up, we'll get an extra pass to share with a BayLISA
member.

You can register at https://en.oreilly.com/oscon2012/public/register
and use the code BAYLISA to get 20% off your registration on any
package.

We're working on other discounts for our supporting members, including
an upcoming Velocity conference discount... see
http://www.baylisa.org/members/join.shtml for details on joining
BayLISA for as little as $15/year. Paying members will also be getting
early access to our meeting videos, and who knows what else may come
your way.

Enjoy,

Robert Novak
BayLISA President