Ring in ZFS's 10th birthday with Joyent/Illumos

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Nov 28 14:53:17 PST 2011

The Illumos user group is celebrating 10 years of ZFS at their meetup this
month in Menlo Park. Joyent, who co-coordinate this group, supported the
Dynamic Tracing talk at BayLISA earlier this year, and ZFS is going pretty
strong in FreeBSD and Solaris and their variants.

January's meeting will feature a report from Matt Ahrens of the ZFS Working
> Group about what's new and what's coming in ZFS, with time for discussion
> about other topics of interest to the community.

Details/RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/illumos-User-Group/events/41665962/

If you're inclined toward Solaris or its variants/branches, FreeBSD,
FreeNAS, and so forth... please join our friends from Joyent and Illumos at
this meetup.

Robert Novak
for BayLISA