April 2011 meeting videos posted now!

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed May 18 19:39:23 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Back in the olden days, BayLISA had a lending library of VHS tapes, as a
benefit of membership in the organization. And as cool as I feel having a
working VHS recorder (that can in theory dub to DVD), we're moving into
the 21st century with digital recording and online access. And we'll be
working toward more benefit to BayLISA members in this area as well.

The first successful recordings were made in April, with Phil
Hollenback and Jordan Sissel. For a limited time they will be publicly
available at Vimeo.

 	http://vimeo.com/baylisa

By the end of the year (probably sooner) we will have early access to the
meeting videos restored, as a member benefit. If you'd like to vote for
this benefit and help support BayLISA, I'd encourage you to check out:

 	http://www.baylisa.org/members/join.shtml

and join the organization. It's $45/year, $15 if you're a student, and
we'll be releasing some new member discounts in the next month as well.

As always, we welcome your feedback about meetings, benefits, and so
forth. you can contact me directly, or drop a note to blw at baylisa.org.

Thanks, and hope to see you all tomorrow night.

Robert Novak
BayLISA Secretary/Cheerleader