Meebo is hiring--also, live job postings at BayLISA tomorrow

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Jul 20 13:22:24 PDT 2011

Hi all,

First of all, Meebo is hiring server operations sysadmins and a network
admin (i.e. LAN/WAN, not Windows NT) for its office in Mountain View. If
you'd like to have your resume put in from the inside, feel free to email
me directly or bring your resume to the meeting tomorrow night.

Details/descriptions at http://www.meebo.com/jobs/openings/

But more importantly, I'd like to remind everyone that, in addition to
baylisa-jobs, we have an excellent opportunity for BayLISA members and
attendees to announce job openings and to find job opportunities.

Bring your job description, business card, recruiting flyer, etc... we
always have a table for handouts, and you can put a few there. We also
have a spot of time at the beginning of the meeting to announce your
needs, whether it's for people to fill your positions, or for positions to
fill.

And as a reminder, tomorrow's meeting features Jim Dennis presenting a
multi-focus talk on scripting. Please RSVP at

 	http://www.meetup.com/BayLISA/events/17181980/

if you're coming, so we can ensure sufficient seating.

Thanks,
Robert Novak
BayLISA Secretary/Cheerleader