SonicWALL Pro 230 -- help with reconfiguration?

Clyde Jones slash5toaster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:40:32 PDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 17:53, David Wolfskill <david at catwhisker.org> wrote:
> Someone I know has a SonicWALL Pro 230, and needs help getting it
> reconfigured, for which he's willing to pay.

 I think that SonicWall support is probably the best bet.  It is their
product and they should be able to figure out a workable setup.  It
might even still be under support.

 I have to remind myself of that at work - why am I spending my time
figuring out mundane problems when the company is paying for support.

--
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With
our thoughts, we make the world.