Sysadmin Appreciation Day party

Guy B. Purcell guy at extragalactic.net
Mon Jun 29 22:25:59 PDT 2009

Hi All!

We recently received the following invitation from the folks at OpenDNS

"We're hosting a party celebrating SysAdmin Appreciation Day on
Wednesday,
July 29, and wanted to be sure to extend an invitation to your
organization.
We've hosted the party for the last few years and everyone always has a
blast; a couple hundred SysAdmins getting together to have a few
drinks and
enjoying eachother's company. This year's event will be at the DNA
Lounge in
San Francisco, a location we chose specifically for its convenience
from the
freeways."

They say they'll provide additional details closer to the date--just
wanted to get this on our radar.  Sounds like fun, so I'll definitely
try to make it; hope y'all can, too!

-Guy