Board membership changes

Guy B. Purcell guy at extragalactic.net
Mon Jun 8 21:38:12 PDT 2009

Due to real-life intrusions into the happy world of system
administration, three of our board members have resigned from the
board (not all at once--we just asked them about it at the same time),
leaving us officially with only four.  Sorry to see you leave Lois,
Christian, & Sami!

At tonight's meeting, the remaining members asked Heather Stern if
she'd accept a seat on the board until the next election this November
and she agreed, giving us an odd number (5) of board members once
again.  Heather has been a board member previously, attends most
regular meetings, and genuinely cares about the organization.  Welcome
(back) aboard, Heather!

-Guy
BayLISA Arch

P. S.  Having an even number hasn't been a problem thus far, but we
prefer not to risk it :^)