Dec. BayLISA meeting

Guy B. Purcell guy at extragalactic.net
Mon Dec 7 19:50:42 PST 2009

Hi All!

This month is short-but-cool topic month.  If you have a neat thing you're working on/with & would like to chat about or demo it for about 15 minutes, please come & share!  Send a reply to me, too, so I can get a feel for how many speakers we'll have.  I'll send a reminder about a week prior to the meeting with time/place details (although it'll be same time, same place as last month :^)

I'm gonna give a quickie demo of the difference SSDs can make for certain workloads.

-Guy