Local FreeBSD user group resurrection scheduled for April

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Apr 1 20:12:27 PDT 2009

Quoting David Wolfskill (david at catwhisker.org):

> I've asked my contact at Yahoo! to go ahead and set up a room for a
> BAFUG meeting either first or second Thursday of April (depending on
> what's available).  I've suggested that we start around 7 - 7:30 PM;
> again, actual start time will depend on what's available.

<hat="BAFUG webmaster">
Good news.  As soon as it's scheduled, I'll update the
http://www.bafug.org/ front page.  (Looks like someone has sort-of
zeroed out the old contents, there.  That wasn't me.)
</hat>

<hat="itinerant Linux troublemaker">
Good news.  As soon as it's scheduled, I'll put a note on the BALE
calendar, http://linuxmafia.com/bale/ .
</hat>

<hat="BAFUG listadmin">
It'd be really nice if Joe Grosch would get around to fixing Mailman on
the BAFUG machine, which has both been failing to process new postings
and has suffered broken archives for the last several years.  It might
be something as simple as a permissions glitch.  Difficult to know at a
distance.
</hat>