BayLISA Thursday October 16, 2008

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Wed Oct 15 21:14:19 PDT 2008

Don't forget!  It's BayLISA time:
Zimbra Architecture for Large Scale Deployments: Zimbra Collaboration
Suite (ZCS) is used by customers ranging in size from Digg to Red Hat to
Stanford University to Comcast Cable; in this presentation, a Zimbra
engineer will discuss how ZCS has been designed to handle deployments from
dozens of users on a single server, through several millions of users
distributed across hundreds of servers. Presenting will be Boris Burtin,
Zimbra senior server engineer, with an introduction provided by Ramesh
May, Zimbra product management.

I will have ;login magazines from USENIX.  I will also have the secret
code for getting your discount to the LISA conference that is coming NEXT
MONTH!!

If you will be attending LISA this year, please let me know.  I'm planning
at this point to be going, just figuring out the details for myself and
what days I'll be down there.

Jennifer Davis