BayLISA Monthly Meeting - Ganglia - Nov 20, 2008

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Mon Nov 17 13:51:48 PST 2008

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the delay in the announcement.  As I've been saying, monitoring
was the focus for this month's meeting.  We have Bernard Li presenting
Ganglia Real Time Performance reports for Cluster and Grid Monitoring
along with Dave Lilly co-founder and CEO of GroundWork Open Source.

We want to thank Peter Mui for all of his efforts and contributions to the
community space with his active participation with the BayLISA Monitoring
SIG, Linux Picnic, as well as BayLISA.

I'd also like to introduce Tara Spalding, the VP of Marketing over at
GroundWork Open Source.  If anyone had open questions with Peter, please
let Tara know.

Meeting Details
Where: Yahoo! Inc Building E Classrooms 9-10
        Directions: http://yhoo.client.shareholder.com/press/address.cfm
When: Thursday Nov 20, 7pm onwards
Topic: Ganglia Real Time Performance reports for Cluster and Grid
Monitoring
As always meetings are free and open to anyone interested.  Please do let
anyone you know that might be interested about this meeting!

RSVP to rsvp at baylisa.org OR http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1367588/

Pizza and drinks will be provided!

ELECTIONS ELECTIONS ELECTIONS!

It's that time of year again, to elect the leadership of BayLISA.  If you
are interested in contributing by running for the Board, please contact
blw at baylisa.org.  Remember that if you are a member you have a vote.  You
can become a member at the door.

--

Jennifer Davis