Looking for about 10-20 women for a WiT event..

Jennifer sigje at sigje.org
Wed Jan 23 10:52:46 PST 2008

Hey folks,

This is a little odd, but I figure this is a good place to ask.  I'm
looking for about 10-20 potentially less techy stay at home or work from
home moms/wives that are looking to learn more about using the internet
more effectively.

It's a Women in Technology event from yahoo and would run from 12:30-3pm
on January 31.  Lunch will be provided and it will include things like:
quick keys on windos, mac, ie/firefox to accomplish tasks, mouse gestures
for firefox, issues with browsers, and how to do effective searches for
information.

If you know someone who might be interested, please send them my contact
details

Jennifer Davis
sigje at sigje.org

Thanks!