Reminder: Monitoring SIG BoF and Banquet -- Tomorrow!

Peter Mui pmui at groundworkopensource.com
Tue Aug 5 16:41:01 PDT 2008

Hi:

Just a friendly reminder of tomorrow's (Wednesday 8/6's) BayLISA Monitoring SIG BoF and Banquet.  You might still be able to register for a free exhibits pass on site by using GroundWork Open Source's Priority Code VPL712.  You don't need a pass to come to the banquet but please do RSVP to me.

1) Wednesday, Aug 6, 6PM IT Monitoring BoF (BoF 17)
2) Wednesday, Aug 6, 7:30PM Meet-n-Greet Reception and Dinner at
Henry's Hunan, 110 Natoma

1) IT Monitoring BoF Wednesday, 6PM (BOF17)
BOF17:  Common Mistakes when Installing or Configuring OSS Monitoring Tools
Wednesday, Aug 6 2007, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM

(Notes: 1) You only need a free exhibits pass to attend this BoF 2)
This BoF is immediately followed by (2) below)

2) What: BayLISA Monitoring SIG XVI: LinuxWorld Meet-n-Greet Reception featuring 1) Special Guests Cacti Development Team and 2) Ganglia Project v 3.1 Release Celebration
Who: Anyone interested in IT monitoring issues and tools (newbies particularly welcome!)
When: Wednesday, August 6, 7:30 PM
Where: Henry's Hunan Chinese Restaurant, 110 Natoma St. (Between 2nd and New Montgomery -- Near Moscone) (415) 546-4999
How: Attend the BoF from 6-7, and then come to the reception.
Cost: Free, but RSVP mandatory (see below)
RSVP: Email Peter Mui, pmui at groundworkopensource.com

Let me know if you have questions, hope to see you tomorrow! -Peter

Peter Mui, Community Director
GROUNDWORK Open Source, Inc.
139 Townsend Street, Suite 100
San Francisco, CA 94107-1946