USENIX Annual Tech '08 Registration Now Open

adrian cockcroft adrian.cockcroft at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:53:02 PDT 2008

Note that I'm giving a half day training at Usenix, basically an
updated version of the performance measuring and tuning content from
my books, with some Linux content added to the Solaris details. I also
see that Richard McDougall is giving a training class on VMware (he
moved there from Sun last summer).

Cheers
Adrian