Need help with Expect and Perl

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Sep 22 18:44:13 PDT 2007

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007, Tony Cratz wrote:

> Hello:
>

> 	I'm trying to get Expect to load a number of perl modules for
> 	me. This script will be used on a number of machines to take
> 	a fresh install and bring perl up to the level where it is
> 	needed for the environment.

It sounds like cfengine might be a better match.

In general, I would suggest:
(a) looking into cfengine, but if that isn't a good match for your
problem:

(b) Emailing the local Perl list and seeing if they can help, and/or
(c) attaching the script in question.

Best of luck!

-- Asheesh.

--
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.
 		-- Kirk, "Shore Leave", stardate 3025.8