looking for Cisco IPP 7940 software upgrade service?

Kwan Low kwanseng at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 13:08:35 PDT 2007

I've a hung Cisco 7940 ip phone (earlier attempt to
upgrade it from factory default to SIP version 7.5
failed).
I've try everything to revive it, including factory
reset but no luck. It stucked at Application Invalid
state.
Is there any Cisco 7940 software upgrade service here
in south bay area (MV/PA/Sunnyvale) can help me revive
it?

regards,
Kwan