"Nothing to see here" impromptu party monday at D&B's

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Mar 1 10:54:12 PST 2007

In case you hadn't seen, for those of you know know me as "Just
Another Convicted Perl Hacker,", that's no longer the case:

I have a party up in Portland Oregon on st pat's day, but I'm down here for a
week working for a client, and a few of my friends are already planning on
gaming with me at Dave and Buster's (milpitas great mall) on Monday Night (5
march).  So I thought, oh, let's invite some more people who might remember
who I am, and why I haven't been able to get into Canada recently. :)